SUNDAY SCHOOL, NURSERY, AND SUNDAY NIGHTS ARE BACK AUGUST 23!
We are so excited to get back to Sunday mornings and Sunday evenings - with nursery!
Sunday School starts at 10am.
Sunday Service starts at 11am.
Sunday Evening starts at 6pm.
We will provide a nursery during all these services.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there will be changes to how we are able to provide this service coming back. Our goal with changes were to be in line with Romans 13 and honor our governing authorities, while also recognizing that God is our ultimate authority.
Many of these changes are temporary to get us through the first several weeks and will be re-evaluated often:
· Masks are optional
· Temperature will be taken on kids upon entry and must be 100.0° or below
o Adults will self-check
· If you or someone in your family is not feeling 100%, please stay home
· Sunday School classes will social distance as best as possible
· Only those participating in the class should be in the room
· No diaper bags in the nursery
o Please send a baggie with a change of clothes that will stay in the nursery
o Pampers diapers are provided
· If your child needs a different brand, please put them in extra change of clothes baggie
o Please bring a drink for your child
o There will be no snacks
o Temporarily we are moving the age of the nursery down to 3 - children graduate from the nursery when they turn 3
Sunday School Teachers:
3 and 4 year olds: Lynda McClure
K-3: Keva Fowlkes
4-6: Morgan Moore
7th-12th: Rance and Kaitlyn Dunn
Adults: Shane Smith